Home | Tutorials | Wiki | Issues
Ask Your Question

Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

I fixed my issue, but I don't really know why. I replace in the transmision flag of the pillow_front and pillow_back (in urdf) that was PositionJointInterface by a VelocityJointInterface. By replacing this interface, the extension of the robot stopped making the robot moving forward. In the control.yaml I used a velocity_controllers/JointPositionController as controller so It doesn't change anything from a user point of view.

Why adding a transmission on a joint A interact on the stability of a joint B. And why using a velocity transmission instead of a position transmission solved this interaction. This will probably be the topic of an other question.