Gazebo | Ignition | Community
Ask Your Question

Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

The xyzw-coordinate is actually called a quaternion. It's a way of representing 3D rotations.

I suggest you read the wiki page:

And here's a useful link to visualize your quaternions and to also convert them to more understandable Euler angles: